Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Spending time with Buddy

One of our friends asked us whether we could watch her dog Buddy for few days when they go on family vacation.  I was very reluctant at first only because I don't like dog hair on my carpets especially with my kids around. I was also worried about kids interacting with the dog.  At the same time I loved this dog because I have seen him before and he is such a sweet dog and very friendly with kids.  So after seeing such a big interest in my kids and Sony, I gave my approval to bring the dog over.  I am glad it was a very good decision I made this summer because we had a great time with Buddy, especially Anna and George.  They loved him so much to the point where Anna would wake up in the morning and the first thing she would look for was Buddy.  It was the cutest thing to hear her say “Baddhi”. 






The kids got to take care of him and it was a great experience for them.  George would go walking with him.  We took him to the park.  Played with him in the backyard.  One of the highlights of this summer.






Buddy left us so soon though.  Five days seemed so short.  Kids were so sad.   Anna kept asking for Buddy for the rest of the week.  Anytime when Anna sees a dog that looks like Buddy she still calls out Baddhi..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment