Saturday, August 29, 2015

George's First Dentist Appointment

I took George for his first dentist appointment.  He was very scared.  There is a reason for him to be scared of the dentist.  The past one year every time he hesitates to brush his teeth I scare him by saying that when he goes to the dentist he is going to pull his tooth out because he did not brush it.  This helped me to get him to brush every morning.  Finally it was that day to go to the dentist.  To tell you the truth I was very worried too.  What if he starts panicking, crying and won’t listen to the dentist… a thousand questions started popping in my head.  Despite all these fears I tried hard to convince him that everything is going to be okay and he will have a wonderful time.  

We reached the dentist’s office and waited at the lobby.  Thankfully they had coloring sheets and he tried to color (he hates coloring lol).  He kept asking me where the dentist is.  Finally they called him and we went it.  



The dentist was super sweet and so adorable that George became best friends with her.  She was just amazing.  She entertained him for the next 30 minutes as she was doing all the work on his mouth.  I even enjoyed being there just watching them.  She made him feel like he was a super star.  She gave him golden sun glasses which he absolutely loved.  He got to wear it the entire time. 




Look at my happy little boy.  Words cannot express how much I enjoy being in his presence and hearing all this non stop chatter.  He is a very special boy with so much joy and enthusiasm in his heart.  He loves people and spending time with them.  He loves to make friends not just with younger ones but especially with older people.  He actually talks to our neighbors more than us.







He had a great time at the dentist's place.  He cant wait to go back there.  He made good friends with the dentist.  He got some free gifts, a new brush and paste, and the dentist also gave him a Tshirt.  I think I would take him there more often because I also had a great time just watching the joy in my boy's eyes. Love you my Georgu.. It is an honor to go with you to places and just watch you interact with others.  You are very very special to me and you have the biggest place in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment