Friday, October 24, 2014

CCC of America - Great Sale

I wanted to inform anyone out there who is reading this post regarding a big sale that is going on at CCC of America.  If you don't know what this is please hop on to their website at  https://www.cccofamerica.com/
They have great catholic resources for children which I recently came to know about.  I have always wanted to own their Saint collections along with the other items they have since I found out about them.  I could not afford to buy them so I always borrowed it from my friend.  They are having their sale right now and you can get all their items for 50% off.  I just made my order for the Saint 8 dvd collections.



From my own experience and showing it to George I highly recommend these Saint collections for every family.  They are done with very high professionalism and children of any age could watch them and enjoy. All our children need some amount of TV time and instead of letting them watch just anything on the TV these Saint videos are a good way to give them some TV time as well as sharing the lives of Saints with them.  This is also a great resources to use while we celebrate the feast days especially of these Saints.


If at all you order them I would really appreciate it if you could comment on this post and let me know that you ordered. And here is the information:

Sale is for 7 days only, so shop online before these run out. Sale starts October 23  and ends Thursday October 30, Midnight CST, or while supplies last.

Simply use the discount code: 

ENDOFYEAR50

No comments:

Post a Comment