Thursday, December 5, 2013

Past four months

I cannot believe 4 months have passed by since we had our daughter Anna.  I don't know how I lived without her these past years.  She has all of a sudden become everything in my life and cannot imagine a life without her.  Isn't it so amazing how they become part of our lives just like that the second they are born.  It feels like I knew her all my life.  I felt the same with George when he was born.





Anna has been a very joyful and happy baby.  She sleeps pretty good in the night. She wakes up few times for her feeds but falls right back asleep.  George was different though.  He was also a very happy baby but sleep was a big issue.  The first two weeks after George was born I did not sleep in the night.  He would wake up at 12:00 am and was wide awake till like 6:00 am in the morning.  I stayed awake with him all night just staring at his beautiful little eyes.  It took him almost two and a half years to sleep through the night.  He still wakes up sometimes in the night asking for water or juice.

George loves to hug and kiss and be around her all the time.  I just need to have my eyes on them all the time so that he does not fall on her..haha





He is so immersed in it when he plays with his cars and Thomas train



I have heard the first few months of having a baby is tough for everyone in the family.  I wouldn't say it was very hard but it did have its difficult moments transitioning into a four member family.  The hardest part is for George to get adjusted  with having a little sister.  Also he has to share all the attention he got to himself for the past three years with Anna.  He is doing really great though.  Myself and Sony really try to be in his life as much as we can so that he does not feel lonely or hurt with everything that is going around. He loves his little sister.  Its funny to see how Anna smiles so much when George is around.  I can already see a bonding that takes place within both of them.







He loves sitting on the diaper changing table and going through all the stuff

I have to say the past four months have been wonderful even though there were difficult moments when George wants to pee when I am feeding Anna or when he wants me to do certain things for him when I am just putting the baby to sleep.  Sometimes Anna cannot sleep because of all the loud noises of George playing with his toys.  It is frustrating sometimes and there are times I lose my patience with teaching George to behave and take care of Anna.  The funny part is you really think you are teaching and changing children in so many ways but the person who is really changing and learning is Me :))  My little George has taught me patience and how to love without expecting anything back.  Thank God for children.  What would life be without them??  Children bring so much joy into a married life.  I can only thank my Lord for all the beautiful things he has been doing to me.

3 comments: