Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Snow and Advent

It snowed in Chicago.  I went to church this morning with George and Anna and it was so cold.  George never says he is feeling cold but today as we were walking back from the church to our car he said, "Mamma, its cold!" I did not feel it much since I was already sweating carrying the car seat with one hand and George on the other..haha
bundle of joy



George's new interest since yesterday is playing in the snow.  After his continuous plea I had to let him play outside our house for little bit.  I could not go outside with him since the little one was sleeping.  I watched him from the front door.  He played for good 15 minutes.  I never got to play outside in snow when I was a child since I grew up in India.  When I see George outside touching and feeling the snow, I try to imagine what kind of excitement it would be for this little 3 year old to explore snow.  









Not too happy to be back inside
                                                                                           


Today we had our morning offering at our little manger.  George actually sat through the morning prayer right next to me watching the candle light and talking about baby Jesus, the three kings, Mary and Joseph.  He asked me about the donkey and the sheep. :))  I was very happy that he actually sat down with me unlike the other times.  I am sure he loved sitting next to the manger.  




 

No comments:

Post a Comment