Wednesday, October 23, 2013

George's Birthday

My Georguu...I cannot believe you have turned 3.  Where did all this time go?  I still remember holding you in my arms and just making my first eye contacts with you.  You were beautiful.  I had to wait long 18 hours in labor for you to finally come out.  It was worth the wait.  Since then my life has been filled with you and just you.  You just bring so much joy into everyone's life.  Your precious smile, your big huge eyes, your tiny little fingers playing pappa's guitar, you singing with your lovely cute voice and the many more things cannot be forgotten.  How much I will miss these days when you grow up?  You are the best gift God brought into my life and I cannot imagine a day without you.




I love and enjoy reading you books, singing you songs, giving you bath everyday, playing hide and seek with you, putting you to sleep and to be right next you while you sleep. Even though you are so little you teach me to be a better person each day.  I hope and pray that I will be able to raise you up to be a strong man of Faith and to be a Saint one day.  I love you so much my Georgu and I want you to know how blessed I am to be your mother.  I love you...

No comments:

Post a Comment