Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Fun at the Park

We have been enjoying a lot of time at the park with both George and Anna lately.  I love taking them to the park and they love it too but there seems to be a big problem.  George enjoys being at the park but the process of getting ready and going to the park is a huge burden for him.  Isn't that funny?  So I have a 3 year old who does not want to go out and is more than willing to stay inside..lol  But I still managed to take them both of out for a walk or to the park.

He was very insistent on pushing that stroller all by himself to the park.  

He kept saying, "mamma I am a new big brother"  (he got that from the book that I read to him)


There lays our lit pumpkin

He friend joined him at the park


She has to do everything her brother does






Having way too much fun

Add caption


Its hard to get them to the park but once they get there they don't want to leave :)))  I wish this summer lasted forever!!  I know I will be saying the opposite in August when the heat gets unbearable.

No comments:

Post a Comment