Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Easter Pictures

After many attempts we got several very cute pictures of the big brother and little sister.  They are getting bigger and I do not like the thought of them growing up.  I hope it will happen very slowly because I am not done enjoying this age.  Aww...look at them, the love and joy they bring to us is indescribable.  How can I measure it??  How can I ever explain it?  I look at their faces and how can I ever say I am frustrated or tired of taking care of them.  Isn't this the most beautiful gift God has given to me??  If I don't enjoy them now when will I get to enjoy them?  I am just so grateful to God for giving me the opportunity to be a stay home mom and I pray that he will not ask me to go back to work soon.  











My favorite

No comments:

Post a Comment