Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Catholic Party

How badly I wanted to blog from the beginning of this month but the past few weeks have been very eventful with weddings, engagement, holy communion party, graduation party, gardening etc.  We had two weddings where we got to witness two of our friends get married.  I love weddings.  I love seeing the newly weds immersed in love for each other.  It always reminds me of our wedding, the youthfulness of our love, the excitement of getting a new husband, having family and friends around.  What a beautiful and holy sacrament it is!!  It gives us a glimpse of what God's own love is.
George all set for the wedding




A beautiful family who inspires us all the time

Poor thing she couldn't sleep for a while with all the music and fun but finally fell asleep

The wedding season has just begun.  Summer is here. I cannot wait to party it up with my little munchkins. Thanking God for each and every moment of it because I know I am definitely not worthy of any of it.  All the fun and partying in His name and by His mercy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment