Monday, April 28, 2014

Backyard Picnic

I had such a great time with my little George and Anna last week doing a backyard picnic. The weather was just incredibly beautiful.  I made some meatballs and hot dogs for lunch and got everything ready in the backyard.

He took that basket and put it on her head lol



I have had few backyard picnics with George but this was the first time I had it with both of them.  I just purely enjoyed this time with them.  To have one child is great but to have two children is amazing and I don't even know how beautiful it will be when you have 3, 4, 5 etc I can only imagine.





I enjoyed seeing them enjoy the time with each other.   I love it when George starts talking to her and she looks at him with her bright eyes and with her mouth open wide smiling at cheta...  I love seeing them together sharing and caring, loving and hugging, sometimes even fighting for my attention haha



feeding each other

Add caption

eating apples

I read them books and just listened to them and watched them enjoy their childhood days together. How blessed am I to be their mother and nourish them and love them through the graces that God has given specially to a mother!  Soon it was too hot to stay out and I had to take them inside.  I hope I will be able to do many more picnics with them this summer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment