Friday, January 24, 2014

Sibling Love

I love to see the time they both spent together.  I can see how much they love each others company even at such a small age.  Anna can only smile or try to grab George's hair but even that small simple act means a lot to George.  I see how much he misses Anna when she is taking a nap.  He will ask me at least 5 times "Mamma is Anna awake?".  I am starting to see a brother sister relationship building up right here.  



Love this one









Daddy's little girl

Story time with Pappa

Home Made Pizza time with my kiddies

My Georguu, my sweet heart

It is definitely hard for George to share the attention which he alone got for the past 3 years.  I can see him battling his toddler ego and selfishness in sharing his toys, his Mamma, his Pappa, grandparents and the many other things with Anna.  It was hard for me in the beginning to see him get upset but I am starting to realize that it is only making him become a better person and he is learning to share, care and value another human being in his life.  In this little family, he will begin to take his first steps towards becoming a better person, learning the values of life.  The best gift we could give George was another SIBLING.  

No comments:

Post a Comment