Wednesday, April 5, 2017

World Youth Day, Poland

Sony got a wonderful opportunity to go for WYD 2016 in Poland.  This is the 4th WYD that he is attending.  He was asked to go to this time mainly to chaperone some teenagers.  He had such an amazing time.  He was gone for 2 and a half weeks.

Myself and the kids were eagerly waiting for his return.  Two and a half weeks seemed very long especially with a 2 months old Mary.  Since it was summer time we were able to go outside and enjoy the weather.  It was like a celebration, the day when Sony returned. I just loved seeing George and Anna's excitement as they welcomed their pappa home.  I then realized how important the father is in a child's life.  Sony plays such a big role in raising them.  The love and security that the father gives is irreplaceable.

These cute little aprons with each of their initials were sent to me by my friend from Australia





My polish kids lol




Pope Francis haha

No comments:

Post a Comment