Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Anna turned 3

 My precious girl Anna turned 3 on August 7th, 2016.  I know it was a while ago but I am only finding time to blog about it now.  Time flies like wind.  I still cannot convince myself my little Anna is 3 years old.  Oh where or where has the time gone!!

We had a small birthday cake cutting celebration at the grandparents house.  We had the main birthday party on the 7th.  She had requested for a Frozen cake.  As you can tell I did end up making one and I think it turned out pretty well.  She was super excited and I could see the sparkle in her eyes as she saw her cake.




She had also asked for a frozen backpack.  But I added this cute little microphone which plays the frozen music as well as another gift.


ghf



I love that smile on her face









A gift from our neighbor




Anna, my dear daughter, you are growing into a beautiful young girl with a great heart.  You are the best story teller I have ever seen or heard.  The way in which you can take ones imagination to another level through your cute little stories are incredible.  I wish I had more time to just keep listening to your stories.  How can someone say No to your sweet little request "mamma can i tell you a story"  You come to me with this question when I am in the kitchen cooking, when I am feeding your little sister and when we are driving.

I love playing cat with you.  That is one of your favorite thing these days.  You are the cat and I am the mom..haha You are such a considerate person my Anna.  You try your best to make me happy all the time.  If at all you feel like you made me sad you would try to hug me and kiss me and say sorry, and if you could you will make up for whatever you did by helping me clean or do something nice for me.

Anna the way you play with Mary is the most adorable thing.  You love her so much that even at your young age you are willing to give your favorite toy to her if she grabs it.  I can trust you with watching the baby while i am in a hurry to finish cooking dinner.  I am so thankful to God that he gave me such a wonderful and loving daughter.  I pray that you may grow up to be a holy and strong woman of God. I pray and hope to make many more  birthday cakes for your and celebrate the gift of You in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment