Friday, February 20, 2015

Please Pray

I request all of you who read my blog to just pray for this mom and her new born baby.  They are going through their toughest and darkest time in their life's.  I have been reading her beautiful and inspiring blog for the past 3 years.  She is a family with 8 children and was expecting her 9th baby when they found out that this baby has a disorder called Omphalocele.  She gave birth to her baby girl last week and the baby was immediately taken to the NICU.  The baby is going through severe issues and I can only imagine the pain they are all in seeing this tiny little infant going through the sufferings no baby should go through.  

Please read her blog here

Just moments ago I was complaining and whining in my heart about the frustrations of taking care of my children and being home all day.  I was tired and irritated.  That's when I just went on to her blog and got the update about this poor child.  I started crying not being able to comprehend the situation they are in and at the same time feeling so guilty for the complains I make due to the little struggles in my life.  

Dear Lord, please bring peace into this family who is going through a lot.  Help us to remember the pain that you endured while dying on the cross for our sins when we go through hard times in our lives.  Dear Mother, please be by this poor baby and mother to console them and comfort them.  Amen. 

My dear friends, please please pray for them and the 8 children who have been left behind at home.  Thank You!

May God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment