Monday, January 26, 2015

My Big Family

We reached our home in Kerala on December 27th by 9:30 pm.  My entire family was eagerly waiting for our arrival since we were already a day late due to all the delays at the airport.   It was joyful to meet all my brothers and sisters and my little nieces and nephews around.  We haven't met together as a family in like 10 years.  That made our gathering even better.  Did I already mention that the main reason why we decided to go to India was for our Family Get together.  

We were supposed to take these pictures during the day.  Since we did not reach there until late the photographer came right after we reached.  We were so dead tired but still I think due to all the excitement we were able to smile through the pics.  The children were so tired and had just woken up.  They were still very cranky and upset also since they were meeting half my family for the first time.  


Sisters and Sister in laws

Brothers and brother in laws

My whole family


I don't think our faces show the tiredness of just arriving from a 35 hours of journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment