Friday, November 14, 2014

Using up some energy

One day staying inside the house made all of us tired.  I could see the kids getting frustrated and I was running out of ideas to do with them.   That means I better find something new to do or otherwise things are not going to stay the same much longer.  Then there will be crying and timeouts, and I am going to lose control over myself.  Not good!  It was not too cold outside and the leaves were just starting to fall and why not put this energy to some use.  Let us RAKE some leaves!! 










I don’t usually come up with such good ideas especially in moments like this.  Lord was just merciful J  George always goes out with Sony to work outside.  I have seen how capable he is at this age of doing outdoor cleaning and how hard he works with his dad.  But I think this is the first time he worked with me outside and I was amazed.  He grabbed that big rake and started doing some real good raking.  He raked with me for almost an hour.  Towards the end I asked him whether we should go inside and get some rest.  He wouldn't allow me and he wanted stay until he places all the leaves in the paper bag.  I am just so glad he enjoys doing this stuff.  I gotta give some credit to Sony.  He has trained him very well. 




We collected one full bag of leaves

We also had fun jumping in the leaves.  Leaves were all over Anna.  I took them straight for a bath right after the raking. 




Her Face lol


No comments:

Post a Comment