Sunday, March 16, 2014

Frodo Baggins

For some reason George reminded me of Frodo Baggins from LOTR.  He just wanted to wear his backpack and he took the broom and started sweeping the floor.  I guess it was fun for him.  Well we just enjoyed watching our little frodo..haha





We are big fans of Lord of the Rings Trilogy.  It is actually Sony who introduced me to this whole new world of Hobbits, Orcs and Goblins.  I would say that out of the many great movies I have watched this is my favorite.  We have watched LOTR 3-4 times in the past 5 years and we just finished watching the extended version of LOTR trilogy.  Every time I watch this movie I understand something different.  The author J.R.R.Tolkien is a Catholic himself and we can see our faith being portrayed through out this movie.  I think that is what I love the most about this movie.  Sony is so great at  putting movie dialogues into day to day life situations and bringing a good point out of it.  One of the many things I love about my husband :))  




Even though I wrote this post just to show my George resembling Frodo I guess I ended up writing about my favorite movie also..lol  Anyways if you have not watched it I highly recommend watching it.   I cannot wait to introduce the LOTR book and movie to George when he is old enough to read  and watch the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment