Tuesday, February 25, 2014

A moment of Joy

I teach CCD (Sunday School) for Kindergartners every Sunday at my church.  George and Anna sticks around while I teach.  George normally plays in the back of the class room.  Last Sunday I was teaching my kids about Saints.  As I was sharing with them the stories of different saints I asked them whether they knew about the saints feast which we celebrated that Friday Feb 14th.  The CCD kids were thinking and wondering who it is and then all the way from back my little 3 year old George says "mamma its St. Valentine's".  I think for that moment I was the happiest mom in the whole world. lol  Seriously these are the little things that makes me happy knowing that our time teaching them about their faith is not wasted.

Saint books displayed in my CCD class







No comments:

Post a Comment