Monday, April 13, 2015

A trip to the Mall

When you get good weather for few days and then it goes back to 20 and 30 degrees it is not just difficult for children but it takes a toll on adults as well.  We had to go through severe fluctuations in weather which forced us to stay indoor.  So we decided to go and enjoy our time at the mall rather than being stuck at home.  We had a blast.  





They are content with just sitting on it and pretending to be riding. 


















Waiting for the train ride


I was doubtful about sending Anna on the train but just took the risk and sent her anyway.  I told George to make sure that she does not get up from her seat.  Well, after the first round I could hear the crying and had to ask the guard to stop the train.  When they stopped what I saw was hilarious.  George was holding on tight to Anna's neck and the rest of her body was off the seat.  LOL  Poor thing.  I was proud of the big brother. He kept his word and did not let her fall off the seat.  haha.  After I took Anna out they went for the rest of the rounds.





Enjoying the ice cream


No comments:

Post a Comment